I haven’t done one of these since high school, but they used to be fun. I figured I’d give it a go since I don’t have much else to do today. Besides, don’t we all think (hope) other people want to know more about us? Yes, yes we do.
I got the idea from Megan, so thanks lady!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I’m aware of although my Dad did want to name me Jessica. I am not a Jessica.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
This morning…I had a brief meltdown. Hey, life can be overwhelming.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes-if I have the right pen.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey, roast beef, ham…I’m not picky.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably half the time…the other half we’d be in fights as a result from our automatic over-defensiveness & “so & so is mad at me” paranoia.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. They’ve never cause me any issues & I don’t understand the huge movement to have them removed…what is the deal?!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No; I’m too anxious to even considered enjoying something like that.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I have many but if I had to pick one for the rest of my life I’d pick Rice Krispies Treats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope. I’m lazy.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Not particularly, in any sense of the word.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Butter pecan is always tasty. And Moose Tracks…you forget how good it is!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hhmm…I’m not sure to be honest. I guess how tall they are (or aren’t) & whether they’re male or female.
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink. I can’t stand red, really.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My overabundance of irritation & lack of patience. You’d think with 3 kids I’d be different but…no.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. ANY TATTOOS?
Yes, one & I’d like to get one more, something to do with my kids.
19. DO YOU HAVE ANY HOBBIES?
Yes, the typical reading, movies; I get the urge to garden a little; I love cooking & tend to think of myself as an undiscovered brilliant chef (hahaha); photography.
20. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Multi-colored cheetah print socks actually.
21. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Hhmm that was about 4 days ago so I don’t quite remember…fried chickpeas & black olives I believe.
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Some random cartoon.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink or purple. Or cerulean.
24. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Paint…gasoline…fried onions & peppers…fresh cookies/cakes…Gain detergent…spring air.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My husband; I rarely talk on the phone to anyone but him.
26. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house; I wouldn’t want to worry about getting to the store in snow from a mountain hideaway.
27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Pretty much none. I can tolerate some football.
28. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde? My husband insists it’s brown now in my old age but I’m clinging to blonde.
29. EYE COLOR?
Green. Or, to make myself feel special, hazel.
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes if I have any to wear. I desperately miss them!
31. FAVORITE FOOD?
I could never pick just one, I’m a foodie. I like gravies, fries things, sweet things, Chinese…I’m not a picky eater.
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I like both even though most scary movies these days are more jenkie than scary.
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Red 2 (fell asleep before it ended too!)
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red. Ugh. But only because I’m freezing & it’s a thermal.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
If those are my choices, summer. I prefer spring and fall.
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs & kisses!
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Come on now, please revert to #31.
38. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Ugh…what now? 😉
39. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Either! I love my shows (even though I can’t watch half of them anymore) & I can waste tons of time Googling stuff.
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Post-Birthday World by Lionel Shriver
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t have one.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My kids having a good time, my cat purring, my husband saying “here” & handing me money.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
It’s a tie…I like about the same amount of songs by each.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I don’t know, I’m dumb in distances. I’ve been to Indiana, Ohio & Florida. Which is furthest from Tennessee?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? No unless you count being right 99.9% of the time. I sure as hell do!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Kingsport, Tennessee. About 20 minutes from Bristol. 30 years later. Funny how life works out.
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Gray blue with black shutters.
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
One waa black, one was dark red. Now we don’t have one. Hip hip hooray.
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yeah, it was kind of fun.
Reblog & answer them yourself! Makes you feel like a kid again. 😉